As we begin advent, we are reminded that Christ will come! How awesome it is that God wants to come to us. It isn’t easy to recognize Him as He comes. This is why we have advent to prepare us to be ready for His coming, this Christmas, and so be prepared every day when He comes to us in so many different ways. The Liturgy tells us about the journey that people made to be able to encounter the Lord. This same journey we are invited to make this Advent to go in search of Him. How much we need Him, but we need to search Him out. We walk this journey through prayer and works of charity, because it is through these that we open ourselves to encounter God. Once we begin the journey we will discover that He is with us guiding us to the true and final encounter for eternity.
- The Extreme Adventure of Middle Age on
- 52 Dresses: The Heart of a Woman as Seen by God on
- 10 Ways to Make a Spiritual Fresh Start this Fall on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home – Part 6: Holiness and the Annual Family Intention on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home Part 5: Holiness through the Teenage Years on