5 reasons I love being a priest – in pictures
I sure love being a priest. Here are five reasons why in pictures:
1. Little Prayer Partners - Whenever I'm praying in the chapel and the students come into pray on their own, I get little prayer partners!
2. Altar Servers' Rules - Numbers 10 and 11 are my favorites!
3. Preschoolers - Nothing is quite as much fun as visiting the preschool - here we just compared their plush toy mass kit to the things I use at mass!
4. Catfish - The other day at a family picnic about 8 little boys and girls helped me land this catfish!
5. The Mass - Catching catfish may be plenty fun, but nothing beats getting to celebrate the holy sacrifice of the Mass every day. Nothing.
About Fr Kevin McKenzie LC
Fr Kevin McKenzie LC comes from Saint Louis, Missouri from a family of nine. He spent the last five years studying Philosophy and Theology in Rome. Ordained a priest in December, he now helps as chaplain at a small Catholic school in Cincinnati, and on the weekends directs retreats for boys in southeastern Indiana.
This entry was posted in RC Live
. Bookmark the permalink
Beautiful, Fr. Kevin! May God continue to bless your priesthood with the joy of God’s children and with the joy and blessings of the Mass!