Christ tells us to be prepared for war. We are in war now. There is a battle in each one of our hearts for our soul. Heaven is at stake. Christ tells us that we have to be prepared for anything, but the most important is to remain faithful to Him. The reward is too great to be lost. We only have one opportunity and we need to risk it all to be able to make it. The battle is tough and is fought every day. The good news is that we as Christians we are in this together and we need to hold each other up to make it. We won’t make it alone. We need to be there for one another to give each other support when the enemy pushes back. Christ’s victory is certain, but we need to persevere to the end to keep on the correct side.
- The Extreme Adventure of Middle Age on
- 52 Dresses: The Heart of a Woman as Seen by God on
- 10 Ways to Make a Spiritual Fresh Start this Fall on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home – Part 6: Holiness and the Annual Family Intention on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home Part 5: Holiness through the Teenage Years on