As we end the Liturgical Year and the Jubilee Year of Mercy we are reminded that Christ is our King. His kingdom is not here, but through the open doors of His Heart are we allowed in to His Kingdom. These doors always remain open, as the Holy doors are shut for the close of the jubilee year. Today we are reminded what we are living for. The Kingdom or nation to which we pertain is Christ’s. We are on a journey together from all different places to where Christ calls to us and awaits us. It is here and now that we choose Him as our King. He has lead the way, through the path of humility and the cross. He wants to lead us through the doors of His Heart and we can only enter by opening our heart to His. Open your Hearts to Him, He begs us from His throne of the cross. He awaits with hope and love our response. How much He desires us to be happily part of His Kingdom where peace and love are infinite.
- The Extreme Adventure of Middle Age on
- 52 Dresses: The Heart of a Woman as Seen by God on
- 10 Ways to Make a Spiritual Fresh Start this Fall on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home – Part 6: Holiness and the Annual Family Intention on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home Part 5: Holiness through the Teenage Years on