God listens especially to the attitude with which we pray. To God it doesn’t matter who we are in the image of the world, but the fact that we are His son or daughter makes all the difference. He wants us to come to Him in this attitude, not pompous like we deserve something from Him. He loves us not for who we have made ourselves to be, but rather for who He has made us to be. He wants us to see the great image He has of us in His eyes. He made us with so much love, and wants us to know that we are loved above all by Him. Sometimes we are so focused on who we want to create ourselves to be, that we forget that God loves us without all that, and wants us to know that we are even loved when we are sinners. May we turn to Him and ask for His mercy because it is in His mercy that we are able to see ourselves and be who He has made us to be.
- The Extreme Adventure of Middle Age on
- 52 Dresses: The Heart of a Woman as Seen by God on
- 10 Ways to Make a Spiritual Fresh Start this Fall on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home – Part 6: Holiness and the Annual Family Intention on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home Part 5: Holiness through the Teenage Years on