- Michelle Chandler on The Extreme Adventure of Middle Age
- Cathy Carlin on 52 Dresses: The Heart of a Woman as Seen by God
- Felicia on 10 Ways to Make a Spiritual Fresh Start this Fall
- Kirsten Joubert on Living the Beatitudes at Home – Part 6: Holiness and the Annual Family Intention
- Diana on Living the Beatitudes at Home Part 5: Holiness through the Teenage Years
Author Archives: Br Joseph Ory LC
Do Celibates Desire Marriage?
Sometimes, when talking about celibacy, religious and seminarians are asked, “So, you don’t want to get married?” I must admit, I find that a strange question. No one assumes that when a man chooses to marry a woman, he is … Continue reading
Why Baptize Infants?
Have you ever wondered why we baptize infants without even asking for their input? We hear reasons like “it is a gift freely given” – which is true – yet it is not allowed (I’m not even sure if it … Continue reading
A Religious Seminarian’s First Time Behind Bars
I met a man who killed his girlfriend. I do not know his name, but I do know that the confirmation name that he chose was Ignatius, one of my favorite saints. Ignatius was a marine and struggled with post-traumatic … Continue reading
What Does Revelation Reveal?
How would you reveal yourself to someone? Stand in front of them, maybe. Shake their hand. What if they were blind? Speak to them. What if they were deaf? Don’t speak — use sign language. How would you reveal yourself … Continue reading