Today the gospel tells us that Christ is the gate and the shepherd. We are the flock. We need our shepherd to guide us to heaven. We need to stay close to Him and also stay as a group to protect one another. The sheep is defenseless if it strays. We are part of the flock not for ourselves, but so that we can defend the other sheep. As a community we must pass through Christ, which we do when we celebrate the sacraments. We are brought through Christ from one life to another, a life of sin to a life of grace. Let us live each week this transformation that will transform more and more into more perfect images of Himself.
- The Extreme Adventure of Middle Age on
- 52 Dresses: The Heart of a Woman as Seen by God on
- 10 Ways to Make a Spiritual Fresh Start this Fall on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home – Part 6: Holiness and the Annual Family Intention on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home Part 5: Holiness through the Teenage Years on