After listening to these two stories of how two people were risen from the dead by Elijah and Christ, we can ask ourselves, “Why doesn’t this happen anymore?” “Why don’t we get to see miracles?” “If only we could see a miracle, we would believe.” Faith is tough. But I think that miracles continue to happen daily around us, but we aren’t able to see them because we lack faith. God is present; even if it is night, the sun is still there. Even if we don’t get the chance to see the miracle we expect, God works miracles every day in sometimes the simplest things. Rather than wait for God to manifest himself in the way we expect, we should ask for faith to be able to recognize Him in the way He is already manifesting Himself.
- The Extreme Adventure of Middle Age on
- 52 Dresses: The Heart of a Woman as Seen by God on
- 10 Ways to Make a Spiritual Fresh Start this Fall on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home – Part 6: Holiness and the Annual Family Intention on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home Part 5: Holiness through the Teenage Years on