Wisdom in the writings of the early Church is explained as being Christ. Therefore, when we read the first reading about the fruit of our prayer being wisdom, we can place Christ in its place. He is what we are all looking for. How different are our lives when we see everything in His light. When we open ourselves up to being touched by Him. It is amazing being Christ´s disciple! There is nothing else that can compare to having Him! When we are filled with his love and open to letting Him direct our lives everything seems to fall right in place. It stops being about selling everything and questioning what we have to give up, but rather about responding to the opportunities to love God. No measurements, but rather having the freedom to give our hearts completely to Him.
- The Extreme Adventure of Middle Age on
- 52 Dresses: The Heart of a Woman as Seen by God on
- 10 Ways to Make a Spiritual Fresh Start this Fall on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home – Part 6: Holiness and the Annual Family Intention on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home Part 5: Holiness through the Teenage Years on