Family vacation meant golf for my dad and my 2 brothers and I. My mom resisted at first, but she eventually took the plunge when my oldest sister got married and no longer came with us on vacation. I did my best to help with some lessons in the back yard with plastic golf balls, but it was super frustrating for her (and me). She tried so hard!! Her game was tennis, but she wanted to be with the ones she loved, so she kept plugging away. It really was special to have her with us on the course, and yes, this was love!!
- The Extreme Adventure of Middle Age on
- 52 Dresses: The Heart of a Woman as Seen by God on
- 10 Ways to Make a Spiritual Fresh Start this Fall on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home – Part 6: Holiness and the Annual Family Intention on
- Living the Beatitudes at Home Part 5: Holiness through the Teenage Years on