Blessed Pope John Paul II
Reasons why I am grateful to my 3 older siblings:
1. My two older brothers took quality time out of their lives to teach me: How to take a slap shot in hockey, how to dribble and take a jump shot in basketball, how to hit a golfball and baseball, how to play football, how to ride a bike and skateboard, how to play ping pong and bumper pool…and just about every other sport that you can imagine.
2. They allowed me to walk with their friends to and from school and to occasionally join them on the basketball court and hockey rink.
3. My sister was the best babysitter ever…kind, funny, creative and very involved.
4. All three siblings helped me through a first rough year in High School with lots of tutoring, particularly in French class.
5. Tips on how to better relate to my mom and dad and how to treat girls.
6. Quiet example of Faith in God
7. They cared about me…lots of love and kindness. (some fights as well…but I deserved what I got and this kept me humble).